Monday, March 31, 2008

State of Shock

I'll be throwing in some non-Rolling Stones, although Stones-related, posts here and there. Don't judge me!

Michael Jackson and Mick Jagger
"State of Shock" (Michael Jackson/Randy Hansen) – 4:30



In a career filled with ridiculous moments, this may be the most sublimely ridiculous of all. I'm tempted to let the music speak for itself. For the kids reading this that may need some kind of explanation as to why something like this could have been allowed to happen, all I can say is, hey, it was the 80s.

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!
Look at me!
Look at me...
look at me

Wikipedia info:

Single by The Jacksons featuring Mick Jagger
from the album Victory
Released July 1984
Format 7" single
Recorded 1984
Genre Pop-Rock
Length 4:30
Label Epic 34-04503
Writer(s) Michael Jackson, Randy Hansen
Producer Michael Jackson

Pouting Mick

0 comments: