Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Interlude

Sorry for the lack of content of late. I have been crushed with work over the last couple of weeks, and while that is over now, my nerves have been absolutely frazzled to the point where I cannot think of anything intelligent to say about anything. (Just look at my lame George Carlin memorial – it has been a long time since I've been hit by a celebrity death like that, but all I could think to write was "Carlin = funny, durr".)

I promise to resume my evisceration of the Stones recorded output within a couple of days. I see that their ambiguous take on Robert Johnson's haunting blues "Love in Vain" is next. I should be able to string a few thoughts together this weekend.

In the meantime, here is a picture of Jesus racing Darth Vader on aardvarks. Let us now praise the nameless artist who memorialised this timeless event. He, too, will one day dine in Valhalla.

0 comments: